Part 1: two-day course
This is our most in-demand course, our most popular for the past 10 years!
This introductory course is aimed at novices to aromatherapy, and enables trainees to give actionable advice about EOs as soon as they return to the pharmacy.
It covers all the skills needed to start giving advice:
- 22 essential oils, their composition, properties, primary uses, side effects, contraindications, recommended minimum age, and duration of use
- Related practical case studies
- Biochemical families: properties & key molecules = essential oil pharmacology
General information about essential oils, hydrolats, essences, vegetable oils
- Essential oil quality: recommendations from the French Agency for the Safety of Health Products, pharmaceutical quality
- Essential oil legislation: EOs reserved for pharmacy use, prescription-only EOs
- Safety information about EOs: side effects, contraindications, drug interactions, recommended minimum age, EOs presenting a risk
- The 4 fundamental rules of safety
Essential oil training for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and all healthcare professionals.
Registered office: 23 ter Chemin des Ananas
97425 Les Avirons – Reunion Island
Digital unit: 15 Route de Manom
Phone: +33 (0)659 672 713
Fax: +33 (0)170 445 102