The aim is to learn how to use EOs with animals (cats, dogs, and horses, but also pigs, rabbits, cows, chickens, and rodents).
- Animals: revision of basic physiology
- Essential oils for animals: biochemical families, essential oil categories
- Which essential oils can be used for cats, dogs, horses but also pigs, rabbits, cows, chickens, and rodents
- Doses, dilution & method of administration for each type of animal
- How to use essential oils and which ones to avoid
- Veterinary ailments by category: oral & dental, digestive, urinary, respiratory, dermatitis, parasites, mobility, behavior.
- Practical cases & toolboxes
- Regulations, precautions for use, essential-oil based medication
Essential oil training for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and all healthcare professionals.
Registered office: 23 ter Chemin des Ananas
97425 Les Avirons – Reunion Island
Digital unit: 15 Route de Manom
Phone: +33 (0)659 672 713
Fax: +33 (0)170 445 102