Over-the-counter skin & cosmetic consultations
2nd part and continuation of general over-the-counter cases, practical case studies on dermatology and skincare.
- Giving advice about: dermatology with a medical focus; cosmetics, focusing on beauty and skincare
- 1 day of detailed over-the-counter dermatological cases: infections, lésions, cicatrisation, allergies, etc.
- 1 day of detailed over-the-counter cosmetic treatments:
- 10 toolkits including the best essential oils for each common complaint
- Best remedies & recipes for: scar healing, eczema, ulcers, bedsores, burns, warts, acne, fungal infections, hematomas, oily skin, dry skin, anti-aging, etc.
- Essential oil legislation: EOs reserved for pharmacy use, prescription-only EOs
- Safety information about EOs: side effects, contraindications, drug interactions, recommended minimum age, EOs presenting a risk
- The 4 fundamental rules of safety
Essential oil training for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and all healthcare professionals.
Registered office: 23 ter Chemin des Ananas
97425 Les Avirons – Reunion Island
Digital unit: 15 Route de Manom
Phone: +33 (0)659 672 713
Fax: +33 (0)170 445 102